Wide Variety of Onboard Effects to Nail Classic Floyd Tones
Combining biting fuzz, multi-head tape-style delay, and vibrant modulation effects, the Keeley Dark Side Workstation pedal is tailor-made for Floyd-esque psychedelic tone. The fuzz is based on a 1977 op-amp fuzz circuit, tweaked for maximum sustain and clarity. The multi-head tape delay effect offers 12 syncopated delay patterns, and the modulation section provides Flanger, Rotary Speaker, U-Vibe, and Phaser effects. And an Order switch makes it easy to switch the order of your effects on the fly. Get even wilder with your effects by connecting an expression pedal (not included). If ’70s psychedelic and classic rock tones are your thing, Sweetwater highly recommends that you check out the Keeley Dark Side Workstation pedal.
Epic Effects Workstation
Keeley’s Dark Side Workstation is designed for huge, sweeping tone that drips with character. These effects aren’t just previous Keeley effects re-packaged in a new pedal. The Rotary Speaker effect is more chorus-like than their Monterey pedal. The Flanger is a circuit never before used by Keeley. And the U-Vibe effect has a deeper range and more throbbing intensity than previous U-Vibe incarnations. The 4-stage Phaser effect is the only exception – it sounds as sweet as it does in Keeley’s Jimi Hazel Phase Delay and in their Bubble Tron pedal (hidden Bank 2 mode).
Keeley Dark Side Workstation Multi-effects Pedal Features:
- Multi-effects pedal designed around the iconic tones of Pink Floyd
- Onboard Fuzz, Delay, Flanger, Rotary Speaker, U-Vibe, and Phaser effects
- Fuzz and Delay/Modulation sections are independently switchable
- Multi-head tape delay effect offers 12 syncopated delay patterns
- Order switch changes which effect is first in the chain
- Connect an expression pedal (not included) for even more fun