Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver
Supercharge the Performance of Your Instrument!
The Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver V2 DI supercharges the performance of your acoustic, electric, or bass guitar by imbuing it with a natural tube-like warmth and presence. Whether you run straight into a mixing console or to an amplifier, the Para Driver’s sweepable semi-parametric EQ gives you a plethora of tone-shaping possibilities. Also, onboard SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh harmonics of your piezo pickups, while the Drive control adds a tasteful edge to your tone. The Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver V2 DI also gives you Rumble Filter and Air switches, which get rid of boominess and give you silky top-end sparkle. Sweetwater Sales Engineers receive ongoing training on nearly everything we sell, so give us a call. We’re happy to help!
Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver V2 Direct Box Features at a Glance:
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ gives you plenty of tone-shaping options
- Mid Shift ranges from 160Hz to 3kHz, letting you set the mid frequency to your liking
- SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh harmonics of your piezo pickups
- Drive control adds a tasteful edge to your tone
- Rumble Filter switch removes unwanted sub-sonic frequencies
- Air switch adds top-end clarity and sparkle
Add a natural tube-like warmth and presence to your tone with the Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver V2 direct box!