Stackable Drive/Boost Pedal with Switchable Order
Keeley DM Drive
The D&M Drive is a collaboration between pedal maestro Robert Keeley and That Pedal Show‘s tone authorities Dan Steinhardt and Mick Taylor. It’s effectively two pedals in one: an obsessive boutique overdrive for Dan, plus an independent/stackable boost for Mick that ranges from Katana Boost clean to TS-style midrange grit. Each channel gives you its own Level, Gain, and Tone controls. So whether you want just a touch of dirt or full-on fuzz-like distortion, the Keeley D&M Drive puts you in complete control. The real magic happens when you run the two pedals together — either the boost first or the drive first — and pummel your tube amp into submission. Want to learn more? Just ask Sweetwater’s Sales Engineers why we dig the D&M Drive so much.
Boost or drive first? You decide.
The real beauty of the D&M Drive is its switchable FX order. Not only do you get independent drive and boost circuits from a single pedal, but you can order them however you like. Want to give your solos the spotlight? Then place Mick’s boost after the drive. Want to saturate your drive into a white-hot sputtery mess? Run Dan’s drive after the boost. There are no cables to swap in the Keeley D&M Drive — just flip a toggle for results faster than you could ever get from independent pedals.
Robert Keeley D&M Drive Pedal Features:
- A collaboration between Keeley and That Pedal Show‘s Dan Steinhardt and Mick Taylor
- Overdrive (Dan): an obsessive boutique-style overdrive/distortion with loads of gain on tap
- Boost (Mick): ranges from Katana Boost clean to mid-forward TS-style drive
- Independent Level, Gain, and Tone controls for each channel
- Use FX independently or stacked
- Switchable order — run the boost into the drive or vice versa
- Proudly bears the Keeley and TPS logos
- Proudly handmade in Edmond, Oklahoma