Smooth Breakup and Full-range Response
Keeley has made their acclaimed overdrive circuit even better — meet the Super Phat Mod pedal. Just like the original, it breaks up sweetly like a tube amp. And with an updated JFET gain circuit, the Super Phat Mod is more dynamic and responsive than ever. Your core tone remains intact, while you determine the breakup amount with your volume control and pick attack. Flat and Phat modes offer two distinct low-end response options. Looking for an overdrive with tube-like response that won’t color your tone? You want the Keeley Super Phat Mod full range overdrive.
Choose from two voicings – Flat or Phat
The Flat/Phat switch on the Keeley Super Phat Mod pedal offers two different low-frequency response curves. Flat is just what the name implies, offering dynamic full-range response while leaving your core tone unaltered. Phat mode is a subtle bass boost that adds pleasing punch — it’s great for beefing up single-coil pickups.
Keeley Super Phat Mod Overdrive Pedal Features:
- Dynamic overdrive with full-range response
- Adds tube-like breakup and harmonic saturation without altering your core tone
- Flat mode offers flat response, while Phat mode adds a subtle bass boost
- Extremely touch responsive, cleans up nicely with your guitar’s volume knob
- Controls for Level, Tone, and Drive