Every Acoustic Player Needs One
LR Baggs Venue DI Acoustic Preamp
Don’t perform without the Venue DI! This compact pedal solves the big problems all acoustic guitarists face, and at great value too. Just plug your acoustic guitar into the Venue DI and it’ll get your signal ready to be plugged into the mixer, preserving that natural sound of your guitar for the whole audience to hear. More than that, you can use the onboard 5-band EQ to tune your sound so it fits in nicely with the other instruments onstage, or doesn’t compete with your lead vocals. You’ll also love the built-in tuner for quick tune ups in between songs. There’s more to know about the Venue DI, though.
We’ve all been there — you’re playing a tune, the vibe of the song kicks into the next gear, and you wish you could “turn up” your guitar sound really quickly. With the Venue DI, you can definitely do it. There’s a boost footswitch, so it’ll take just one tap to get the guitar sound where you want it. You can also adjust the boost ahead of time, so the “oomph” it gives you is perfect. You’ll also be glad to hear that the Venue DI is fully prepared to help you fight potential problems with feedback — squealing noise won’t ruin your set! Onboard, there’s a Garret Null notch filter that helps you kill feedback. Another protective measure is the phase inversion switch.
When you’re taking your acoustic guitar to the stage, you want to perform with confidence. You want control over your sound, you want to stay in tune, and you want to make sure feedback never gets in the way of your sound. LR Baggs helps you do all of these things with the handy Venue DI. A carrying case even comes with it!
LR Baggs Venue DI Acoustic Guitar DI, EQ, and Tuner Features:
- 3-in-one system for performing acoustic guitarists
- Features adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups
- Onboard tuner features a footswitch mute/tune function
- 4-band EQ with tunable low-mid and high-mid bands for shaping your sound
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
- Adjustable volume boost footswitch gives you “oomph” when you need it
- Full isolation audio transformer-coupled DI
- 4-segment clip meter to visually optimize gain setting
- 4-segment battery status gauge
- XLR and 1/4″ outputs for convenience
- Series FX loops with separate jacks for send and return
- Works with a 9V battery or an optional adapter
- Includes a carrying case
Control your acoustic sound with the 3-in-one Venue DI from LR Baggs!